Excellent news! The registration process for Summer School on Diplomacy is now open and will end on the 5th of July. Here is the general information you need to know in order to be part of this year’s experience.
Am I eligible to register?
The answer is yes if you are:
– a student currently enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD programme, recent graduate or young professional.
– you are between 18 and 30 years old.
– you are fluent in English
The participation fees
There are two types of participation fee from which you can choose:
– participation to the entire conference without accommodation 130** EUR – participation to the entire conference with accommodation 180** (student dorms)
What does the participation fee include?
– accommodation (if applicable) – 8 nights( the nights of 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
– lunches throughout the conference;
– coffee breaks and snacks throughout the conference;
– conference materials;
– certificate of participation;
– access and benefits for certain social events
*Selected participants are expected to arrange and cover their travel costs on their own.
** Once paid, the participation fee is NON-REFUNDABLE!!!